Monday, February 25, 2008

New Store Location!

That's right people, I've got a brand new store location in world. Found on Angel Square, the sim owned by one of my best friends in world, Bailey Longcloth. It's actually rapidly evolving to be my "main" location, with a lighting section, furniture suites, and coming this weekend prefabs! Yes, you hear me right, I'm getting those long promised prefabs out, each will come furnished, or unfurnished. All are optimized for 512 - 1024 sized plots with room left over in your prim budget to add you own touch of style.

Come down and have a look at my newest designs, a pair of fairly light strings, one long, one short. Buy one of each and mix and match. They are on of my few COPY only items, which lets you put them to the best use where ever you want.

On the lighting front, all my old designs are slowly being revamped to allow for glow if you are using the windlight client. If you have an older copy of a lamp and want a new version with glow, drop me the lamp and a notecard and I'll send you a updated version!

Alfrik Northmead

No comments: